Pan Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon Georgia’s Famous Chicken Seasonin g
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper and 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Grovestone Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Grovestone Greek Seasoned Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Grovestone Greek Pepper Blend
- 1 teaspoon Grovestone Nic’s Favorite Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Chop all the vegetables into large pieces.
- On a clean cutting board, cut chicken into small, bitesized pieces.
- In a bowl, add chicken pieces and Georgia’s Famous Chicken Seasoning combine to coat all pieces.
- Place chicken and veggies on a sheet pan.
- Add roasted onion olive oil, Greek seasoned salt, pepper blend, Italian seasoning, paprika, toss to combine.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are slightly charred and the chicken is cooked.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.